MoP Repack – The #1 Mists of Pandaria WoW 5.4.8 Repack
Our favorite Mists of Pandaria Repack
MoP repacks are highly requested by the community.
Until now, there hasn’t been any repacks for 5.4.7/5.4.8 worth recommending, however that’s about to change!
It’s our goal to provide the WoW community with the best WoW Repacks for every expansion.
This article will provide you with a repack for MoP. Down below, you will find a download link for it.
MoP Repacks - Choose between Blizzlike/Custom version
For the MoP repack, you will be able to choose two versions:
- Blizzlike Repack
- A Blizzlike repack with custom features, such as NPCBots and other custom scripts (optional), that is modified to improve the game-play, and make it more fun to play. (if you’re into such thing).
But it can also spice the gameplay up, to be playing with NPCBots and a little more content, using the Custom MoP repack.
Both of the repack types are 5.4.8 (not 5.4.7), which gives you the full Mists of Pandaria experience. Let’s read the difference between 5.4.7 and 5.4.8 repacks in the next section!
Additionally, you can choose between the the free 5.4.8 repack, and the paid 5.4.8 repack.
The free repack gets the job done to a certain point, but the paid version offers significiant benefits, such as:
- A lot more scripted & enabled content, such as:
- More MoP Zones
- Unlocked MoP Raids (Siege of Orgrimmar is scripted, and much more) & MoP Dungeons
- Unlocked World bosses
- Spell fixes
- Regular updates to new repack versions, which consists of more fixes, and priority of the bug-reports.
- In general, more MoP gameplay unlocked & freedom ingame.
5.4.8 MoP Repack vs 5.4.7 MoP Repack?
If you have some knowledge within WoW Emulation and the scene for Repacks, you know how relevant this question is. So far, most of the released Mists of Pandaria WoW Repacks have been 5.4.7.
The difference is that it required you to have a 5.4.7 client, and the game could feel a little more unstable.
This is about to change now, as the repack we will provide you is purely running on patch 5.4.8.
As a result, you will need a 5.4.8 MoP Client, and then you will be able to enjoy the repack to its fullest!
It’s very simple to set up the WoW Mists of Pandaria repack we provide. In case you aren’t the technical type of person, you can still follow along. We made a great guide to help you get it going. We also provide you with all the resources you need for the repack. For example, the VMAPS, Worldserver, Maps, Databases, Client and so forth.
Download the 5.4.8 MoP Repack
Let’s get into the actual purpose of this article!: The download links for the World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Repack.
We provide you with the 5.4.8 repack that we recommend, and believe is the best available.
Down below, you can find the resources you need to get started. At the end, we also provide you with a setup guide.
As we previously mentioned, there are two versions. A free one, and a paid one.
The free MoP 5.4.8 Repack Download
- Original Repack link:
- Release folder:
- Passwords required to extract:
- NOTE: Links are uploaded soon!
The paid 5.4.8 MoP Repack Download (VIP)
As we already mentioned in this article, there’s a paid version of the MoP repack available too. It gives you a lot more MoP Content and freedom with everything unlocked, including Siege of Orgrimmar (etc.) scripted, and NPCBots, and Single Player concepts (optional).
In case you want to download the Paid version, you can do so on the link below. You can get it by clicking here:
- Download MoP Paid Version (VIP)
- Note: The link is coming soon!
Setup the Mists of Pandaria Repack
In order to succesfully launch the MoP repack, there are a few steps you must follow. Down below, you can see exactly what you need to do, in order to get into the game of World of Warcaft: Mists of Pandaria ON your repack!
Follow these steps:
- Download the files from the links above.
- Extract the downloaded files using the Unzipped password
- Start by finding the _Server folder, and launch MySQL.bat
- Find the Release folder, and make sure the Data files (Maps, VMAPS, DBC, MMAPS) are set into the right folder in here.
- After doing these steps, you can now succesfully launch Authserver.exe (handles the authentication part ingame).
- Afterwards, it’s time to launch Worldserver.exe, which loads the core-part, scripts etc. If you followed the previous steps, you would be able to launch it without fatal errors.
- Now it’s time to grab a MoP Client so you can get ingame.
- Now you have everything set up, and just need to create an account to get ingame! See our F.A.Q in the bottom of the article to find out how to do so.