The vertex of a balanced Blizzlike server, with fine touches to the game, without degrading the quality of it or removing anything.
Wrath+ is a PvP/PvE Blizzlike server, aiming towards creating a family friendly community, where everyone is welcomed!
Our realm is a high rate realm, meaning that if you don’t like very long leveling process, and you prefer to rather participate in PvE or PvP content – then this server is for you!
We’ve started to work on this project since early 2018, and made sure that all of our Raids, Instances, Battlegrounds and Arenas have been carefully tested, fixed to even the smallest details (even the smallest visual mishap is important to us!), to ensure everyone’s satisfaction, with added features that you may like, without ever removing anything from the game, or making it unavailable.
Of course, none of the private servers can claim that they are bug-free, and the same case applies to us. However, we strongly rely on user input, and if a player sees that something doesn’t work or doesn’t work the way it should, they can apply a report to our Bug Tracker page, and we will do our absolute best to fix it as soon as possible!
We are building a family friendly community, so no matter how you look, how old you are or who you are – you are more than welcome to join us, and possibly make new friends!
While we still maintain presence in other social media platforms, we primarily reside in the Discord server, and if you happen to use Discord, you’re more than welcome to join us!
- Realm Type: Blizzlike High Rate Server (8x Experience)
- Expansion: Wrath of the Lich King (12340)
- Low latency across the world
- Full Azeroth world flying with any mount that you have
- All flying mounts converted to Dynamic (When you can’t fly, your mount is ready to ride!)
- Fully working instances / battlegrounds / arenas and classes!
- More balanced PvP content
- Item caches, that can contain from gold rewards, to super rare mounts!
- Profession Combat Bonus updates
- No gold is required to learn new spells
- All flight paths available upon start
- Transmogrification available
- Exotic Mounts
We provide almost full access to all areas of the Azeroth to be flyable, with any flying mount that you have, anytime, anywhere. Some of the areas are at the moment disabled, meaning that if you enter a no-fly zone, you can use your flying mount, whether it would be Drakes, Gryphons, Dragonhawks or any other – as a riding mount!
All you have to do is visit Hira Snowdawn which can be found at Krasus’ Landing in Dalaran City, and purchase a [Flight Master’s License] for a 5000 Gold, which will grant you access to Azeroth’s flying ability. It works exactly the same way as [Cold Weather Flying], and there is no need for a trinket or other solutions.
You will now have an ability to access each profession combat bonuses without ever having a need to maximize your profession skill. You can purchase combat bonus attachments from the according vendor near each trainer in Dalaran City for gold, without having a need to collect the materials.
Why is this a better thing than it sounds? You can swap professions and their bonuses on the fly for varying combat bonuses, depending on the content you want to do at the time without leveling them. Other than the combat bonus requirement change, professions will remain as they were before.
In addition, materials used for the highest recipes will drop from the content caches according to the profession you chose. To access this drop table, your profession level must be at least 350. So if you have for example Enchanting and Alchemy, you will receive both enchanting materials and various herbs!
- Earn valuable rewards through end-game content you enjoy. Winning random battlegrounds, rated arenas and defeating current-tier raid bosses and world bosses reward each player with a cache, containing additional gold and possibly some highly sought-after items.
No one knows for certain what’s on the drop table. We hope to see your discoveries on our discord or the forums!
- You may now put your team to the ultimate challenge and fight the Lich King and his forces without the aid of your faction. In other words, without the 30% modifier. This achievement is only available in the Heroic Mode difficulty on both 10-Player and 25-Player.
- In random battlegrounds, you will be ranked according to the number of total victories, not honor or killing blows. Upon reaching a specific rank, you will be rewarded with the according title. Example, Field Marshal or Warlord after a 500 victory count. Reaching the rank of Marshal or General grants you access to the quartermaster, containing Wrathful Gladiator gear that can be purchased with honor, instead of arena points.
- Gear from the arena vendors has been unchanged. However, you may now purchase gladiator mounts immediately upon reaching a specific rating. The current season mount will only be available during that specific season, requiring 2200 rating to purchase. Some gladiator mounts will be available during every season. For example, Wrathful Gladiator’s Frost Wyrm.
- New arena season titles and mounts are included, beginning after the our first season: Wrathful. Criteria for seasonal arena titles have been changed and finalized. You can view a more detailed post on the arena seasons channel.
- All realm first achievements are available upon realm release. Such as, the 25-Player Realms First Achievement from Naxxramas.
- You will have access to all flight paths right from the start upon character creation!
- All of your Class spells, first Riding skill and mount will be given for free as a gift.
- Heirlooms can be purchased with gold, rather than emblems in Dalaran City.
- Final bosses in each heroic dungeon will drop 5 Emblems of Triumph, instead of 2.
- Rare monsters in the world will offer much more significant amount of experience than before.
- The auction house is server-wide (neutral across both factions), and you may trade as well as chat with the opposite faction.
- All character services (Character Rename, Faction Change, Race Change, Appearance Customization, Guild Rename) will be available for FREE for the duration of the launch window!
- Teleportation Services will be available for FREE, in case the server won’t have enough mages to supply people with those gorgeous portals!
- Guild Rosters will only require two signatures (yours + 1 one more person), to make sure there’s some variety of guild for all the other newcomers to choose, without needing to collect or buy those signatures.
- Gems and Glyphs will be available in any of the Auction Houses for purchase at reasonable and decent prices, and Heirlooms will be available in each Quartermasters in Dalaran City.
- And of course, Realm First Achievements will be available on launch, so make sure to be on the launch day, as they will vanish pretty quickly!
- In-game, through Help Request, by making a ticket,
- Through website’s support system,
- If it’s an suggestion, it can also be posted publicly at our Forums or Bug Tracker Page,
- By contacting us through email at [email protected]
- Realm is High Rate type (8x Experience Rate).
- Double XP at the launch, random weekends in the future.
- Earn twice as much honor and arena points.
- You will have access to all flight paths upon character creation.
- All of your class spells, first riding skill and first riding mount is free.
- Rare monsters in the world will offer much more significant amount of experience.
- Heirlooms can be purchased with gold, rather than emblems at Faction Quartermasters in Dalaran City.
- The auction house contains 180-200 item level equipment, gems and glyphs for quite some time after launch.
- Each heroic instance final bosses will drop 5 Emblems of Triumph, instead of 2.
- You can ride your flying mount anywhere outside in both worlds, and flight condition will depend on your riding skill and location.
- New content caches are available and will contain gold and a chance to receive extremely rare tradable cosmetic items, such as Swift Spectral Tiger.
- New end-game rewards, such as battleground ranks and a new difficult Icecrown Citadel Achievement.
- New arena rewards, such as new seasonal titles and exclusive mounts.
- You will be able to access profession combat bonuses (for Ex: Nitro Boosts) without leveling selected profession.
- Having a profession skill at or above 350 will allow you to receive materials from above mentioned content caches.
- And more!
I hope that you’ve liked what we wrote, and we’re hoping to see you at the launch date!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or in discord channel!