Endless is a project bringing complete The Burning Crusade experience. Experience rate is x5 all the way till lvl 70 with weapon skills and spell training costs adjusted. No P2W items expected. T4 is available at release with regular new content updates. Please note that it's possible to buy Instant 70, through the shop of Endless. Realm type: PvP Patch: 2.4.3 Rates: x5 XP, x1 all other rates Location: EU West PvE: Increased content difficulty PvP: Quality of life and small balance changes.
No other news from this server
Pretty decent server, had a bad experience with the first guild as the owner refused to allow members helping each other leveling up then I switched to a better guild, very friendly and ok members. So far the GM Staff tickets response time is between 12-24h.
The things I didn't like about the server so fast:
- Toxic global chat people
- Horde players always win battlegrounds
- Horde has more advantage due to racial passives and abilities
- My favourite trinket item "Orb of Deception" doesn't work (which is a simple c++ script fix that can be ported from any mangos/cmangos source)
- Frequently lag spikes and I confirm that my guild members encountered them too
- No chance of doing Sunwell or Black Temple due to minimum gear score requirement which is very hard to achieve if you can't raid
- Only weekends battlegrounds since everyone is gone to work/school in the business days
- No crossfaction battlegrounds to balance the PvP
- Low honor rate (as alliance is a pain in the ass to earn honor points in battleground since we are weaker)
- Disenchanting doesn't skill up enchanting
I highly recommend Endless as the TBC Private Server you're searching for.
Endless includes decent scripting. High population, and a fair community. A big 5 star for me!
this is one of the best private servers that i played,nice scirpts decent community,fair playing,nice population
Your pets don't even follow you properly. Mobs that aren't supposed to be there until further progression, are there and conflicting with the mobs in previous versions. Avoid Avoid