BFA Client 8.3.7 – WoW BFA Client Download
Are you searching for a WoW Client? On this page we offer you a BFA Client for World of Warcraft. As Blizzard no longer offers a client for Battle for Azeroth, you can get it through us. At Zremax, we always strive to provide useful resources for Private Server related contentAnyhow, let’s dig into the WoW BFA Client. Below, there’s a list of the best chosen clients for this expansion.
Download BFA Client for 8.3.7
Down below, you will be able to find the WoW BFA Clients that we recommend. The clients are built for version 8.3.7, which is the most common version for BFA Private Servers.
There aren’t too many servers for this expansion, so the options are quite limited as of right now. However, this means that the BFA WoW Clients provided should work for all the servers that runs on World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
Through the link headlines, you will see two type of Downloads:
1) Download while playing
2) Torrent (Full game)
Either option is fine, but we do recommend the full game version, if you want a stable game.
The “download while playing” client can be quite unstable, and you can expect FPS lag while it’s loading the game content.
Full Game (Recommended)
- WoWFreakz Full Game Download – A full BFA Game Client, through Torrenting (8.3.7)
Setup for Full Game Download
– 59.1 GB of data.
– The torrent includes the 64-bit launcher (32 bit is not supported), and the full game data is included in the download too.
– Note: Make sure to open “launcher_freakz.exe”, and not “freakz_837.exe”.
– Also, make sure to uncheck “Read Only”, for the WoW Folder. That’s done by right-clicking the folder, and pressing Properties, and marking off the “Read only” functionality.
Fast Game Download
- Download While Playing WoWFreakz – A Fast mini-client for BFA. (8.3.7)
– 64 bit launcher
– Size of the download: 36 MB
Setup for Fast Game Download
– 36 MB.
1) Extract the downloaded Launcher in your prefered location (wherever you want the game to be stored), and then run “launcher_freakz.exe”.
2) Afterwards, the launcher will download all of the files in order to start the game. This will be done automatically, and will take around 500 MB.
3) You can expect that the initial start can take a few minutes. (Usually 5 to 15 minutes)
4) Don’t attempt to open the client multiple times, it’s already running once in the background.
5) This fast game download is only recommended if you have a fast Internet speed, in order to prevent lag.
6) Make sure to uncheck “Read-Only” after extracting the WoW Client.
WoW 8.3.7 BFA Client
A client for BFA is necessary, in order to get ingame for this expansion. The provided download links are for Windows, but WoWFreakz has made a BFA Linux installation guide, that you can use if you’re a Linux user. Unfortunately, there’s no official way to get it working through a Mac. However, it’s mostly common to be on a Windows machine when playing on WoW Private Servers.
Please keep in mind that it can take a few hours to download the clients, depending on your game version. That’s perfectly normal, and it mostly depends on your Internet speed. After downloading it, you need to set up the BFA Client, and prepare the Realmlist.wtf file to point at the specific server.
By now, you have discovered how to download a BFA Client for World of Warcraft. You also know that a WoW BFA Client is necessary in order to launch and get into the game. On top of that, we have learned that most of the current servers for this expansion is running on patch 8.3.7. That game version is also the patch that our provided links work for.